Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Introducing . . .


Mr. Micah JayChen Beam


Can you believe how beautiful our son is?  I have been so hesitant to post his picture up until now, but we will have him in our arms in 13 days.  That's right, 13 days.  After years of waiting, God has worked out every detail in His perfect timing.  There are so many things that I have to share about this amazing journey, but for tonight I have some specific things that we need you to pray with us about.

1.  We hit a snag today with our visas.  Please pray that there is a resolution we can find tomorrow morning that will not cause a delay in our travel.

2.  God has given us every dime needed to take care of our expenses up until this point.  I believe that God is Faithful and will continue to do so.  Having said that, I spoke to a new friend on Sunday who told me that if we didn't share our needs with the Body of Christ it took away the chance for others to partner with us to bring this precious one home.  So friends, we need help.  If you can help us bring our Micah home we would be forever grateful.  If you would like more information, please email me at cbeam@ymail.com.

3.  Some of you know that our family joined the Disney Vacation Club right after Tucker died as a gift from Tuck to Lily.  Well, Disney has a resort in Hong Kong and we can use our points to stay the night if a room is available.  Please pray that a room is available.  It will allow us to stay our last night for "free".  It would also be very convenient because the hotel is located on the same island as the airport.  It would allow us to be much closer to catch our 8:45a.m. flight home from Hong Kong.

I want to share one scripture with you that I found through another friend's blog, and it sums up our journey to adoption.

"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.  God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act."  Proverbs 24:12

Thank you for reading and thank you for praying!

   

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited that you are finally getting ready to travel! Having met Micah already, I can tell you that you are going to LOVE him even more when you get your hands on him! I am so excited that Amelia will be able to visit with a fellow orphanage friend. Please let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, congratulations! I am so glad to hear your news! Many blessings! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete